martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Vampire Weekend

Soooo, this was my weekend in very short phrases or words, I don't think you'll understand but give it a shot. More writings coming soon!


Thursday
11pm.- Hardpop, hard drinks, hard kisses.

Friday
12am.- Harddancing, photoshoot, more hard drinks.
1am.- Hello I miss you, Hello I love you, Hello I wanna be your lover.
2am.- You look gorgeous, goodbye, speed demons rioting in a ghost town streets. Public pee.
3am.- Hell of a ride, mezcal, man talk.
4am.- Gotta go, drunkwalking, home.
5am.- Get naked, bed, zzzz...
9am.- Rude awakening, shower, slave interview.
10am.-Welcome to Exploitation Corp.Wait for the doctor.
11am.- Hope dies, Disappointment, tears, we're comin' for you.
12am.- Power Nap.
1pm.-Black Jetta, beers on the bridge, drunken stories.
2pm.- Extra beers, squad, skate videos, lazy bums.
6pm.- Hunger, beef pot pies.
8pm.- Enter the Cobra.
10pm.- Honey moon, Party mood :on.
11pm.- Souldies. Extremely tired.

Saturday
12am.- More like soul...dies.
1am.- Haters!!! Waking up,Blue hair,Cops alert.
2am.- Enlightened Hannah delighting me.
3am.- All hell breaks loose, throw a bottle..know your friends, cop chase fail.
4am.- Pot pie?!?!, FUNNIEST CONVERSATION EVER, movie talk.
5am.- Movie talk pt. 2, sex in the bathroom fail and hello I introduce you my ass.
6am.- Must...not...zzzzzzz
1pm.-Saturday afternoon guitar heroes.
4pm.- Hunger vs. French Fried Tower.
6pm.-Back to the most dangerous city in the world...I like to call it home.
8pm.- Zestfully clean.
9pm.- The show must go on, we're millionaires.
10pm.-Road, beers, thelepatic playlist.
11pm.- I think the left turn was back there...fuck.

Sunday
12am.- Found the end of the rainbow..Ranch Rendezvous, fourloko is so good, have a taste.
12:20am.- NO,NO,NO,NO,NO..FOURLOKO IS SOOO BAD, NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1am.- Thank God that thing is wearing off!!!!!
2am.- IpodBattle, nice moves y con todo respeto, que rico mueves la cola.
3am.-Chit,chat,chit,chat,shit! Lost the keys.
4am.-I turned into Dick Tracy, solved the case.
5am.-Stop, chill, enjoy the music...fail, mixers droping, 27 stolen beers.
6am.- Hello sunshine!, the plane preacher, bum rollin' in puke.
7am.- Football, y tu salsa de pendeja en tus tacos te la comes sola!
8am.- Scavenger hunt, where's my hat and YOU GOT ON MY NERVES!
9am.- Best fight scene award goes to... Hahaha
10am.- Dude i love you, i love you too man...WHAT???????, Red tecates, good friends, loud music...let's stay like this forever.
11am.- Hellooooo J-Town!!
1pm.- Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
7pm.-What happened ?
8pm.- Chicken wings.
9pm.- I'll make you an american citizen.
10pm.- My head in the soft,soft grass.
11pm.- Confession.
12pm.- Dante....Out!

1 comentario: